As a part of the Trifels Group and SARAG GmbH, the traditional publisher of Gelbe Seiten & Das Örtliche in Southwest Germany, we have created SAR.FACTORY, a project that supports innovative business models in the field of digital economy.
You've got a great business idea? We want to hear about it!
We are constantly looking for great startup-projects to invest in and to become part of.
You need help? We support you!
Your idea is key. We verify your business case by testing it on potential customers. We analyze your market, risk and potential. We support you on business modeling, foundation, go2market strategy, Sales- and Marketing support as well as funding and investor hunting.
Why are we doing this? We are in search!
of new business to participate in as fair and sustainable partner.
You need an office with like-minded people? We offer it to you!
According to the lean-start-up method, we develop our own projects at the factory and we offer simultaneous support to our partners. As partner, we also offer you free work-space at the factory. A place where you can work on your business and an environment where you get in touch with like-minded people. What will you need to move into the factory for free? Just convince us with your business idea!
At our SAR.FACTORY, we offer entrepreneur relevant seminars and workshops in cooperation with qualified partners. With an attractive, affordable offer of academy-services and coaching, we support young entrepreneurs from the very beginning with practice-oriented seminars & workshops, and give them the necessary tools that they need to become a successful entrepreneur. To get updated about upcoming workshops, please take a look at our Facebook page.
With our Southwest-Pitch event, we open the stage for founders to present themselves to Investors, Business Angels and experts to enlarge their network and find additional support. We invite investors from Southwest-Germany & Luxembourg to look at innovative startup ideas and offer them either to invest in or to support them by connecting further at their network. We are convinced that innovations and synergies are created where many people meet. The Southwest-Pitch event is a place where startups meet with investors, and recognized entrepreneurs meet with young founders!
Which target groups do we tackle?
- Visionaries, makers, founders and creative people who want to found their own start-up
- Founders / start-ups in each phase of entrepreneurship (developing of ideas, early stage, proof-of-concept phase,etc.)
- Students having finished their studies and aim to work at digital economy
- Pupils/students, nerds and geeks having an innovative idea without knowing where to start
- Freelancers looking for an environment in which they can work in a productive and creative way
- Investors looking for innovative start-ups
- Media wishing to support our plans
- All those who are interested in a strong start-up scene in Southwest Germany